Why Churchill Ethical Investment?
Highly experienced and passionate team of ethical investment experts
At Churchill Ethical Investments we believe our advisors should be highly qualified and passionate ethical investment professionals. Our team includes PhD’s who have written academic papers in the area of ethical and socially responsible investing.
Churchill Ethical Investments has access to industry’s leading ethical investment database, provided by EIRIS, making us one of a small number of firms with such detailed information. We are therefore able to analyse your current investment portfolios from an ethical standpoint and design new portfolios around your specific requirements.
As a company we are also members of The UK Sustainable Investment & Finance Association (UKSIF) and The Ethical Investment Association (EIA) giving us access to industry specific events enabling us to keep abreast of crucial and interesting developments.
We think ethical investing should be easy, so we explain the process to our clients in plain English and work through the process with them. Our firm is built on building long-term client relationships and as such we develop close working relationships with all our clients.
Direct access to qualified investment advisers
- The Churchill Ethical Investment phone line is open between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday: 0117 923 7652
- Outside of these times, please leave a message and we will reply as soon as we can, and always within 1 working day.
- Or please email us: email@example.com
- We can also offer a face to face financial planning service and provide specialist help with:
- Retirement planning (Pension Advice)
- Inheritance tax planning
- Specialist Trust planning
We are based in Bristol, and happy to meet at the office. We are also happy to travel to your home or place of work, wherever it may be throughout the UK.